APS is a American corporation based in South Texas, we partnered with Litecon in Mexico as the exclusive US distributor of Aircrete cellular concrete products, AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) produced and manufactured here in North America. With over 50 years of global experience, the company has build over 100 different plants in 20 countries and on 6 different continents.
Our facility is the newest and largest AAC manufacturing plant in the world, with state-of-art technology.
We are the future of panel construction. Got materials? We Do!
Raising the standards
- More insulative saves on energy costs
- Stronger, durable & hassle free
- Does not crack unlike 3-coat stucco
- Fire & water resistant
Save on up-front expenses
- Savings up to 40% less than 3-coat stucco
- Removes unnecessary steps from the cladding process
Time is money
- Prefabricated panels
- 700 ft2 a day per 2-3 person crew
Safety is always the focus
- Fire resistant system up to 3 hrs
- Modular ready to assemble firewall kit
- Custom fasteners ensure a secure hold
- Lab tested thermal insulation rating
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a lightweight and eco-friendly concrete, commonly known as a cellular concrete.
- AAC is manufactured with cutting-edge technology and natural materials such as: cement, lime, silica sand, and aluminum powder.
- AAC products include prefabricated panels and blocks of various sizes.
Benefit to the Builder & General Contractor
Strong, durable & weather resistant materials (lasts longer than 3-coat stucco)
Made 100% from natural materials & contains no foam or plastics. No need for plywood.
Weighs 60% less than conventional concrete.
580 psi compressive strength. Shear resistance 475 lb. x ft2
* vs 30 days of coat-stucco. Based on a 3,000 ft2 project.
Our product is manufactured at the newest and largest AAC plant in North America with an annual production capacity of 32 million ft2.
2.7 Million SqFt Production Capacity Per Month.
We are currently shipping panels and block all over North America and Central America.
Got Materials? We Do!